Who are we?
Nethone was established in 2016 by experienced data scientists, security experts, and business executives. We are proud to have over 40 technical and nontechnical ninjas aboard now! Nethone’s non-hierarchical structure is composed of friendly, flexible and open minded technology enthusiasts such as:
- Free language courses (English, German, Spanish)
- Hackathons, hack-days, trainings and conferences
- Unlimited access to educational platforms
- 26 vacation days a year
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- MultisportPlus member card
- Discounts in nearby restaurants and cafes
- Frequent parties and internal events
- Guilds, sports teams, etc.
- Monthly budget for team meetings
Excellent Work Environment
- Class-A office building in downtown Warsaw (Warsaw Spire)
- Fresh fruits served twice a week
Recruitment process in a few simple steps
Following scheme is example, steps depend on the applied position. Max 2 weeks interval between steps.
Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. You can also just write a few words about yourself.
Let’s talk about your experience & expectations. You will also solve problems of the type you’ll work on.
On some positions we need additional verification. We might send you a task to solve.
Welcome on board!
Now you can join our team and start a great adventure!
Nethone’s contribution towards education and innovation
Interested in joining Nethone?
While we develop cutting-edge technology, applying to us is not rocket science!