Nethone is looking for a Business Growth Analyst to continue our growth over the coming years. We are working in the very fast-moving space of cybersecurity which poses specific challenges in terms of business development. Although challenging, this is a space with a very bright future.
- Calculating and tracking key business metrics, such as commercial targets’ realisation, CAC, etc.
- Developing Business Intelligence solutions (reports, dashboards, etc.) within the Salesforce CRM and in G Sheets/MS Excel
- Supporting Salesforce CRM development and administration
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative business analyses, deriving conclusions and preparing presentations/reports based on the outcomes
- Supporting growth initiatives in the areas of lead generation and business process automation
- Conducting market research
- At least 1 year of professional experience in consulting, business operations, data analytics, etc.
- Fluent English - both written and spoken (minimum C1)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills - experience in working with large datasets and deriving insights from the conducted analyses
- Advanced practical knowledge of MS Excel/Google Sheets (must have - knowledge of functions such as vlookup, sumifs, countifs, nested if, etc.)
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and business mindset
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Previous experience working with the Salesforce CRM
- Experience or interest in growth hacking
- Interest in new technologies and fraud prevention