Nethone is looking for a highly ambitious person to continue our growth over the coming years. We are working in the very fast-moving space of cybersecurity which poses very specific challenges in terms of business development. Although very challenging, this is a space with a very bright future. Nethone is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the CEE region. Our focus is on "Know your Users" technology; the first concrete problem we have decided to solve in this direction is payment fraud prevention. We accomplish this by gathering over 5000 data points from each user session on our client's website then using the latest ML techniques to train for specific "flags" such as payment fraud. We are a truly automated and ML-powered fraud prevention solution.
- Active development of Android Profiler SDK library, which is used as a part of an extensive online payment anti-fraud system,
- Working with a project that consists of a variety of technologies including C++, Kotlin and Java in a multithreaded environment,
- Helping to maintain the high quality of our product,
- Releasing software and documentation to our partners and customers.
- At least two years of commercial experience with software development,
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience,
- Strong programming skills in modern C++ (11/14/17),
- Experience with Unix/Linux programming or Android native development,
- Proficiency in CMake or Gradle build systems,
- Good knowledge of Git code version control systems,
- Professional working proficiency in English,
- Full-time availability.
- Understanding of Android’s SDK, NDK, and operating system internals,
- Programming experience with Java or Kotlin languages,
- Scripting skills using Python 3 or Bash,
- Familiar with one or more C++ testing frameworks, preferably Google Test,
- Familiar with software debugging techniques,
- Have very good problem-solving skills,
- Passion for self-development related to programming.