Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager who will feed our Business Development team (sales) with the highest quality opportunities, at the same time you will be expected to co-create Nethone Growth Machine which generates a high volume of leads every month. Join our Brand & Lead Generation Team and gain the opportunity to lead and contribute to make the online space a safer, and more transparent place for people and businesses to transact.
- Planning and delivering all top-funnel outbound and inbound marketing activities with a goal-oriented attitude to generate leads globally.
- Coordinating multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously while meeting DDL and business objectives.
- Recommending and executing improvements, and being the sole owner of suggested changes, both in terms of operations and reporting.
- Supervising KPI delivery, having the freedom to challenge decisions and change the way projects are explored and exploited, while being responsible for the marketing budget.
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Team while preparing campaigns creatives.
- Reporting directly to the Head of B&LG.
- Supporting creation and execution of Nethone marketing strategy.
- At least 5-year experience in a B2B environment in online payments services or tech/AI sector
- Demonstrable experience in the following channels for lead generation and content marketing: marketing automation strategy and tactics, digital marketing to move customers through the funnel, engagement in business partnerships, participation in virtual and physical events, etc.
- Ability to think like a customer, develop customer insights, advocate for customers and the community, and write clear and insightful briefs and presentations that reflect this thinking.
- Analytically-minded and result-oriented personality - data and results-driven with knowledge of KPI, ROI analysis and A/B testing and how to turn data into insights to improve the next round of work.
- Speed, flexibility, adaptability, and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to effectively win new business and craft pitches and presentations.
- Legitimate skills in managing large events and initiatives from developing a theme to post-event analysis.
- Proven track record of working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Fluent English - both written and spoken.
- Passionate about technological innovations, also interested in fraud prevention & detection novelties and initiatives.
- Strong ability to cooperate with technical teams.
- Passion for process automation and improvements to increase efficiency and comfort of work.
- Practical Excel Skills.