Nethone is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer. You’ll become a part of a team consisting of experienced data scientists, machine learning engineers and Python developers.
You will face challenges such as
- building machine learning models to detect:
- fraudulent behaviour in payments
- identity theft or account takeover
- cheating in online games
- satellite hijacking (really!)
- dissecting data, look for hints of fraudulent activity
- presenting your findings to Nethone’s clients
- Fluent command of Python for machine learning (pandas, numpy, sklearn, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of machine and deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras, etc.)
- Familiarity with SQL, Postgres-specific flavor is a plus
- Very good understanding of statistics
- At least a year of professional experience, we welcome more experienced candidates as well
- Ability to communicate with B2B client about technical aspects of data science
- Previous experience in programming (especially in Python)
- Understanding of both technical and business languages
Perks & benefits
Make a difference. Take an opportunity to shape a new and innovative product and have a real impact on its success.
Focus on developing your skills, knowledge and awareness. Grow your career with us.
Set your schedule. Find more balance with flexible working hours and social package.
Engage and have fun. Dress for your day. Our strongest asset is the power of teamwork.