If you already have proven experience in managing online campaigns, you believe that both creativity and analytics are crucial parts of contemporary marketing, you are open to new challenges and welcome opportunities to learn new skills? - it’s time for us to meet! We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager with hands-on approach and skills in top-funnel acquisition to join our Brand and Lead Generation Team.
- Planning and executing all top-funnel inbound marketing activities with a goal-oriented attitude to generate leads globally.
- Supervising and expanding online paid activity – constant experimenting with creatives, target groups and content.
- Executing KPIs delivery with the freedom to challenge decisions and change the way projects are explored and exploited, while being responsible for the marketing budget.
- Working closely with Digital Marketing Specialist, Content Writer and Graphics Designer while preparing campaigns creatives.
- Reporting directly to the Head of B&LG.
- Supporting creation and execution of Nethone marketing strategy.
- 5+ years of professional experience in running and 2+ years of supervising performance marketing campaigns targeted on achieving precise KPIs (organic and paid).
- Demonstrated track record of performing and managing successful Google Ads campaigns with a strong focus on sales conversion.
- Proven ability to optimise and scale social media campaigns (deep focus on LinkedIn, Twitter and Telegram).
- Vast knowledge of trends and novelties associated with paid and organic SEO, Google Ads and marketing automation.
- Extensive command of Google Analytics and the ability to use it creatively to optimize performance.
- Proven track record of coordinating multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously while meeting DDL and business objectives.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Fluent English - both written and spoken.
- Passionate about technological innovations, also interested in fraud prevention & detection novelties and initiatives.
- Experience in financial or online payments services.
- Strong ability to cooperate with technical teams.
- Practical Excel Skills.