Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? We are looking for an Outbound Marketing Expert who will feed our Business Development team (sales) with the highest quality opportunities, at the same time you will be expected to co-create Nethone Growth Machine which generates a high volume of leads every month. Join our Brand & Lead Generation Team and gain the opportunity to lead and contribute to make the online space a safer, and more transparent place for people and businesses to transact.
- Planning and delivering all top-funnel outbound and inbound marketing activities with a goal-oriented attitude to generate leads globally.
- Coordinating multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously while meeting DDL and business objectives
- Recommending and executing improvements, and being the sole owner of suggested changes, both in terms of operations and reporting.
- Supervising KPI delivery, having the freedom to challenge decisions and change the way projects are explored and exploited, while being responsible for the marketing budget
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Team while preparing campaigns creatives.
- Reporting directly to the Head of B&LG
- Supporting creation and execution of Nethone marketing strategy
- At least 5-year experience in a B2B environment, most preferably in online payments services
- Demonstrable experience in the following channels for lead generation and content marketing: content management systems, email marketing platforms, or other digital marketing tools to move customers through the funnel, engagement in business partnerships, participation in virtual and physical events, etc.
- Ability to think like a customer, develop customer insights, advocate for customers and the community, and write clear and insightful briefs and presentations that reflect this thinking
- Result-oriented personality with knowledge of KPI, ROI analysis and A/B testing and how to turn data into insights to improve the next round of work
- Speed, flexibility, adaptability, and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to effectively win new business and craft pitches and presentations
- Legitimate skills in managing large events and initiatives from developing a theme to post-event analysis
- Proven track record of working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Fluent English - both written and spoken
- Passionate about technological innovations, also interested in fraud prevention & detection novelties and initiatives.
- Strong ability to cooperate with technical teams
- Passion for process automation and improvements to increase efficiency and comfort of work
- Practical Excel Skills