Nethone is looking for a Senior C++/Android Developer. As a company, we are specialized in AI-driven business intelligence and fraud prevention. Nethone enables online merchants to sell more, earn more, and maximize every dollar they invest in risk management and customer acquisition.
- Active development of Android Profiler SDK library, which is used as a part of our extensive online payment anti-fraud system.
- Ownership, development, and maintenance of our internal multi-threaded tasks scheduling framework and HTTP library. The framework is written in C/C++ and utilizes a variety of Linux system calls.
- Research and implementation of new profiling attribute providing a better understanding of end-users and recognition of fraud attempts.
Technologies we work with:
- Android SDK and NDK
- LLVM stack (clang++, LLDB, LLD)
- Java 8
- Kotlin 1.4
- Version control (git), code reviews, issues management and CI/CD provided by GitLab
- Testing frameworks (Google Test, JUnit, Espresso)
- Networking and communication libraries (BoringSSL, c-ares, Protocol Buffers)
- At least 5 years of commercial experience with software development using a C++ programming language (including some experience with native Android development).
- Strong proficiency in C++ (including C++17) from development and architectural perspective.
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design techniques and best practices, coding principles, design patterns, and multi-threaded development.
- Vast knowledge and in-depth understanding of C++ Standard Library’s data structures, algorithms and synchronization mechanisms.
- Familiarity with Linux and Android systems architecture.
- Working knowledge of Linux system programming and Android native development using NDK.
- Practical experience of networking protocols (TCP, IP, DNS and HTTP protected by SSL/TLS).
- Proficiency in CMake and/or Gradle build systems.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
- Experience with Java or Kotlin programming languages.
- Experience with c-ares and OpenSSL (or BoringSSL) libraries.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python or Bash).
- Experience with pipeline configuration of CI/CD systems.
- Familiarity with one or more C++ testing frameworks, preferably Google Test.
- Familiarity with software debugging techniques and tools.
- Having very good problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about self-improvement.