As a Product Owner at Nethone, you will work at the intersection of all major stakeholders of Nethone such as clients - to shape Nethone’s forefront of understanding sector-specific needs, commercial teams - to facilitate and support the go-to-market strategy, maintaining the information contract between product development and business development and/or marketing or product development teams - to voice a demand for modifications of functionalities/creation of new features, setting and communicating priorities and making sure that the delivery thereof is timely.
- fully owns the dedicated Line of Business within Nethone (Travel)
- owns projects which are developed within the Line of Business
- collaborates with engineers, commercial team, data science, and C-Team to propose relevant features that meet the needs of our customers and partners
- provides clear descriptions and business rationale of expected functionalities to be developed (including but not limited to DoDs)
- co-creates and owns the Line of Business OKR
- builds company-wide OKRs together with CPO
- supports product development teams with prioritizing their OKRs and providing support in terms of clarification of DoDs
- closely cooperates with clients, gathering feedback in a recurring and structured manner
- constantly and incrementally raises the performance of the Line of Business product offering by pushing automation and innovation to its full potential
- together with CPO motivates and mentors Nethone’s teams on client and product needs
- extensive Product/Project Ownership experience: 3+ years, preferably in innovative/high technology B2B products
- technical background/skills
- experience in data-driven organizations. Demonstrable ability to use data to drive project initiatives and decisions. Highly analytical with the ability to maximize multiple OKRs across various teams.
- extensive knowledge/experience of product development
- a driven approach, with self-motivational skills that will move others to action and ability to exercise leadership
- ability to interact with internal & external stakeholders.
- communication and presentation skills
- ability to set up and negotiate priorities
- highly organized with an operational mindset, and the ability to juggle multiple issues simultaneously.
- ability to influence decision making at all levels of the organization without formal reporting structure authority.
- fluent English in speech and written form