We are looking for an independent, with an already proven track record, Web Developer with a hands-on approach and skills to upgrade our website to the next level. Our site is based on Next.js. Development processes involve Webpack, Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab (repository, issue tracker, CI), Sentry.
- closely working with the Brand & Lead Generation team on adding new features and pages
- keeping the site up to date with modern standards
- helping with conversion tracking setup
- optimizing website performance SEO-wise
- at least 2 years of commercial experience as a Front-end Developer or Web Developer
- strong knowledge of vanilla JS (ES6+), HTML, CSS and React. Experience with Next.js is a plus
- practical knowledge of SEO best practices (SEO tools like Ahrefs), Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager
- fluency in the basic usage of Unix terminal and Git
- open and proactive attitude, inquisitiveness, and persistence in solving problems
- familiarity with modern standards and web-page performance optimization
- fluent in English, both verbal and written (B2)
- familiarity with Typescript, experience in using Docker, Kubernetes (from the developer side).
- digital agency experience or proven track record on working with the marketing department