Join us and the MRC for another industry-leading payments and fraud prevention event in Las Vegas, on 7 - 10 March!
We’re looking forward to four days of talented speakers, presentations from eCommerce experts coming from all over the world, roundtables, workshops, and the best professional networking opportunities in the business.
Visit our booth no. 511 and meet our team in person. There will also be an opportunity to join our panel discussion "Ignoring Cryptocurrencies Is Not an Option: Blockchain Risks and Solutions for Growth" on March 8th, at 4:15 PM PST.
Meet Nethoners in-person
If you want to join us on the cutting edge of payments and fraud prevention, you don't want to miss MRC Vegas 2022. During the event you can talk to our experts:
- Hubert Rachwalski, Nethone CEO who will also be a panelist during "Ignoring cryptocurrencies is not an option: blockchain risks and solutions for growth" discussion
- Maciej Jamiołkowski who you shoud reach if you are interested in CEE-related issues
- Eric Alegre responsible for Western Europe region
- Paulo Moura covering our Latam clients
- Filip Swatek who can answer any Nethone product-related question
- Katarzyna Pazgan who you may approach and ask about all marketing initiatives that are happening in Nethone
Join our panel discussion
Hubert Rachwalski, together with exceptional experts: Matt Vega, Head of Fraud & Risk at Candy Digital, Soups Ranjan, CEO from Sardine.ai, and Rafael Cosman, Co-founder & CEO at TrustToken, will be debating about increasing interest in the potential of blockchain.
It is becoming much more accessible for merchants and customers to engage with crypto than ever before, and it seems many actors wish to get involved for fear of missing out on the revenue growth potential.
When: March 8th, 4:15 PM - 5:00 PM PT
Where: Bristlecone 8, ARIA Resort & Casino
Get registered today. We hope to see you there!