Are you a fraud prevention, payments, or e-commerce professional? Join the exChange podcast community! Each month, we release a new episode where we exChange knowledge and expertise with the top eCommerce industry experts!
What is the exChange podcast?
The exChange by Nethone is a podcast series dedicated to online payments and e-commerce experts. In every episode, passionate fraud, e-commerce, and payments professionals share the hottest trends and insights from the online stores’ world.
Who have we hosted?
The exChange hosted many professionals and discussed several industry-relevant topics:
- Dajana Gajic-Fisic, Head of eCommerce risk & fraud at Finish Line on refund fraud in online shops. Listen here
- Shawn Colpitts, a.k.a. The Fraudelist, Senior Fraud Investigator at Just Eat Takeaway.com on fraud prevention in eCommerce - how to do it well. Listen here
- Andre Floriano, Head of Customer Education Academy at edrone on Marketing Automation in eCommerce. Listen here
- Benjamin Toombs, Senior Program Manager at WarnerMedia on how to prevent an account takeover in eCommerce. Listen here
- Floor Tuinstra, Head of Product at UBsend on Buy Now Pay Later trends. Listen here
- Corey Murphy, Head of Customer Transactions, CarTrawler on how to get into the payments world. Listen here
- André Santos, Senior Manager of Business Development at Huawei Consumer Business Group on payments and fraud prevention for digital goods. Listen here