Many experienced people in the industry wanted to create a leading platform, but only a few succeeded. In this episode of the Nethone Crypto Talks podcast, our guest will share how Bitpanda achieved it and what is the biggest challenge for them right now. In the second episode of Crypto Talks, Maciej Jamiolkowski is hosting Lukas Enzersdorfer-Konrad, Chief Product Officer at Bitpanda.
During the conversation, we will share what the main elements of crypto exchange are and what steps are necessary to run a successful business. Lukas will also tell us what the critical security features are to keep the platform safe.
During this 30 minutes long recording, you will also learn:
- How is Bitpanda dealing with the recent surge of new users?
- How to provide both: security and a great user experience for clients?
- How does Bitpanda respond to feedback from its users?
- What are your plans for the further development of crypto exchange?
- What is the growth strategy?
Enjoy the episode. If you have any questions about the topic, please contact us directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you like the episode, please remember to follow us on Social Media!