Listen to our new episode of the Crypto Talks podcast. This time Hubert Rachwalski, CEO at Nethone and Vanina Ivanova are discussing the future of blockchain in the context of advertising and monetization of traffic. Vanina Ivanova is an expert in blockchain technology and the CMO at Ambire, developing a browser-based crypto wallet to bring decentralized finance to the masses.
During the episode, we take a look at:
- Transparency of earnings and privacy at the advertisement.
- The link between NFT and ad-tech.
- The rapid growth of blockchain during the past couple of years.
- Poor UX as one of the reasons for a problem with the mass adoption of crypto.
- Obstacles preventing mass adoption of decentralized technology.
- Distinguishing valuable projects from fraud.
If something caught your attention and you would like to get more information, do not hesitate to write to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Also, if you like the episode, please remember to follow us on social media! Enjoy the episode.