Listen to our new episode of the exChange podcast. This time Hubert Rachwalski, CEO at Nethone and Dajana Gajic-Fisic, Head of eCommerce risk & fraud at Finish Line will discuss the topic of refund fraud in online shops. Listen and learn!
The refund as a service is a real problem for merchants since it becomes more and more “professional” and “sophisticated”. To offer the best ‘refund policy' to customers, Fraud/CS departments need to collaborate closely. Listen carefully what other issues Hubert and Dajana were discussing:
- Intro to the refund fraud
- What are some tactics fraudsters use to complete the return fraud?
- Refund as a service - how does professional refunding work?
- What are the consequences for merchants and why is the problem?
- Is BNPL influencing the refund problem on the merchant side?
- What are the ways to fight back against it?
In addition Dajana shared her first-hand feedback on:
- Tips for beginners - where to start? Where to reach out for help?
- Real-life examples of implementing solutions that work
- What are the newest pain points and how to approach them?