This Policy applies to collection of your personal data, as well as to the use of "cookie" files and similar technologies on the nethone.com website (the “Website”). The Website is operated by Nethone Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw, address: Plac Europejski 1, 00-844 Warsaw, Poland, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000635459, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 5223070603, REGON number 365348186, share capital of PLN 100,000 ("Nethone").
Your Privacy is important to us!
- In order to make contacting you possible, the Website enables collection of certain personal data: name and surname, the company you work for, your e-mail address and/or phone number. If you choose to contact us through the messenger available on the Website, we will also process the personal data you provided us with in the message. Nethone is the controller of your personal data and takes appropriate steps to ensure security of your data.
- We process your data for general marketing purposes: (i) responding to your query and to messages sent by you via messenger available on the Website; and (ii) sending you marketing e-mails and contacting you telephonically, provided that you consented to such forms of communication. Together with marketing information and offers regarding Nethone products and services, we may at times approach you with information on compatible products and services, which are offered together with ours.
- In processing your data, we pursue our legitimate interest in direct marketing of our services, which constitutes the legal basis for processing of your data.
- Provision of your personal data is voluntary, but if you don’t provide us with your basic contact details (name, surname and either phone number or e-mail address), we will not be able to respond to your query.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data by us and to request that we correct or delete your data. If you file such a request we will stop processing your data and delete it, unless there exists an important overriding legal interest (e.g. defense of claims or existence of a legal obligation to retain the data) which will entitle us to keep your data for a longer period. You also have the right of access to your data, as well as the right to data portability and to restriction of processing.
- We process your personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes, for which it was collected. In establishing the retention period for your personal data, we take into account, among others, the following criteria: (i) whether you express continuous interest in our services, (ii) if you have become our customer, (iii) if you told us during the call or in a message that you would like us to contact you in the future.
- We do not share your data with other data controllers, but we entrust the processing of your personal data to entities, which act on our behalf and solely based on our instructions (data processors). In particular we use data processors, whom we select carefully, to store your data on secure servers located within the territory of the EU.
- We may have to share your personal data with competent authorities (in particular the police or prosecution service), if they approach us with such a request, provided that there exists an appropriate legal basis for making your personal data available to them (e.g. a court order).
- If you have any questions with regard to the processing of your data by us or if you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact our data protection officer at [email protected]. You also have the right to file a complaint to data protection authority.
- Cookies are the small text files / fragments of text that the Website sends to the browser and which are sent back by the browser at the next entrances to the website, for the purpose of keeping the browser session or storing user page data.
- Web beacons (also known as pixel tags) are transparent image files used to monitor your journey around the Website and the way you interact with the Website and its content.
- Google Analytics is a tool we use in order to calculate visits to our website, check which functionalities of our website are used most and improve the operation of the Website.
- Device fingerprinting is a technology which allows us to collect information about your device (what browser or operating system you use, plug-ins, time zone, other settings). We use this information to identify you and to ensure security of our website.
- The following types of cookies are used by the Website – ‘session cookies’ which are erased when the user logs out or closes the browser and ‘persistent cookies’ which remain on the user's device for a pre-defined period of time or until the user deletes them manually.
- Handling and use of "cookies" is allowed automatically. However, these settings can be changed at any time. For details on how cookies are handled and used, see the settings of your web browser. You can learn more about cookies and similar technologies and check how to disable them for the browser you use by visiting the following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- If you wish to learn more about Google Analytics tools and your privacy, please visit the following site: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en. You can also opt out from Google Analytics by installing a browser add-on available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.