Nethone Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-850) at Prosta 20 (c/o WeWork) is the controller of your personal data provided through the online form for the purpose of organization of the webinar and for the purpose of conducting marketing activities (to be referred to as „Controller”).
The company will process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- contract concluded with you, for the purpose of:
- processing your application for participation in the webinar;
- enabling your participation in the webinar;
- its legitimate interests, i.e:
- interest in defending potential legal claims, should such arise in the future (for the purpose of exercising our legal rights);
- interest in securing information in the event that such need arises based on provisions of law (for evidentiary purposes);
- interest in keeping you informed about future events;
- interest in direct marketing of our services.
Provision of your personal data through registration form is necessary in order for us to process your registration. If you don’t provide the data we will not be able to invite you to take part in the webinar.
The Controller’s main responsibilities are:
- ensuring legal basis for processing personal data, including collection of consents (where may be applicable), which can be withdrawn at any time; withdrawal will not affect the processing of data conducted prior to such a withdrawal;
- fulfilling information obligation;
- ensuring legal basis for data transfer outside the EEA, should Controller decide to entrust the processing of data to an entity in a third country;
- conclusion of data processing agreements when data are entrusted to processors;
- acting as a point of contact for individuals whose data is processed;
- ensuring security of the processed data.
You have the right to object to the processing based on our legitimate interest – you can exercise your right by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do so, we will stop processing your data for the purposes listed above, unless we are able to prove that legally justified bases exist, which override your rights and interests, or that your data is necessary for the purpose of establishing, defense and exercise of legal claims, or when we have an obligation to keep your data based on binding provisions of law.
We process your data for as long as you express continued interest in our services or participation in our events.
Your data will be deleted if you withdraw your consent, object to the processing based on legitimate interest of if we establish that your data is outdated or no longer necessary for the purpose of collection (e.g. if you stop expressing your will to take part in events or if you don’t become our Client).
We do not make your data available to third parties. However, we may sometimes have to share your personal data with competent authorities (in particular the police or prosecution service), if they approach us with such a request, provided that there exists an appropriate legal basis for making your personal data available to them (e.g. a court order).
We entrust the processing of your personal data to entities, which provide us with hosting services and the webinar platform. In the event that we entrust the processing of your personal data to entities outside the European Economic Area, we make sure that appropriate safeguards are in place. In particular we ensure that the entity is self-certified within the Privacy Shield programme (in case of transfers to the USA) or conclude a data transfer agreement based on Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission.
Nethone appointed a Data Protection Officer, Michal Madej, who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Moreover, you have the right to:
- access your data and obtain a copy thereof;
- rectification (correction), erasure and restriction of processing;
- object to the processing of your data;
- data portability;
- file a complaint with data protection authority.