- Enhanced threat detection capabilities attained thanks to:
- the analysis of a wider range of behavioral data (biometrics and patterns of behavior),
- the application (and the right combination) of innovative methods utilizing Artificial Intelligence in order to solve the ATO class classification problems, including the prognosis on the trajectory of the evolution of the user’s behavioral profile in time,
- the use of the company’s proprietary functions of aggregating the results of the models to achieve results optimization,
- Fully automated operations as well as self-learning capabilities attained through the application of methods based on deep neural networks,
- High operational efficiency resulting from the use of an optimized data format and original system infrastructure.
- designing a research environment that will enable effective data processing and prediction model management,
- determining data scope and format to enable effective threat detection modelling,
- preparing original threat detection models based on the analytics of behavioral data and anomalies in the user’s behavior – the development and validation of the prototype in an environment that is very close to real operational conditions.
The Elympics project is aimed at developing an innovative platform with an intelligent matchmaking system and anti-doping protection for mobile eSports games. The project is run by a consortium formed by Nethone and Daftmobile – a Warsaw-based company specializing in the development of mobile games and utility applications.
eSports is one of the key trends shaping the future of the games industry. While the segments of PC and consoles have been maturing for some time now, mobile platforms have just begun to experience a dynamic growth. In effect, as a byproduct of the common access to handheld devices and the Internet, hundreds of new mobile games are released every day.
Elympics will answer the needs of game developers and studios working on new productions dedicated to the mobile eSports segment.
- its compliance with the requirements and specific characteristics of mobile eSports,
- the application of artificial intelligence in the matchmaking and anti-doping components, thanks to which both fraud detection and matching processes are based on behavioural analysis, the player’s skills and history,
- the use of new components in the universal SDK (Software Development Kit) that are fit for a variety of games in order to lower production costs for both Daftmobile and external game developers.
The R&D work planned in the project includes the abstraction of universal logics of mobile esport games, building a dedicated profiler for mobile platforms and games, creating test games necessary for further experiments and normalization of data coming from mobile devices. As a result, we will deliver the final product - the matchmaking and antidoping components based on artificial intelligence.
The outcome of the project will be implemented in the economic activities of the consortium partners as a ready-to-use component for mobile eSports games. It will be used for games developed by DaftMobile and sold to the external game developers.